- To introduce the concepts of Big data Analytics for business intelligence and predictive modeling for SMART tourism product design in the Indian tourism industry.
- Quantitative literature survey of the contemporary research topics and application of technologies in SMART tourism analytics.
- To apply the concepts in the Indian tourism industry and discuss the related case studies covering various subtopics of exclusive destination branding and Market intelligence for knowledge discovery.
- To evolve this strategy for the specific tourism product design and respective data extraction, transformation, and loading data in the Business Intelligence and data mining tools.
- To create attractive dashboards for SMART tourism application using story boarding and Human-Computer Interaction techniques. Visualization techniques for descriptive data analytics and business insights.
- Intelligent Decision support system for Tourism destination choice.